Sunday, September 21, 2014

1000%

I should be ashamed of myself...it's Sunday. Blogs like Charity Chic Music are offering soothing Sunday Soul...and Singing Bear has posted some beautiful Gaelic Psalms...I am just pissed!!!!



Today, for me, only Death Grips will do. Be warned...there's a lot of rough talk here. Forgive me.



For those of you who missed, or dodged, the game day post yesterday...this is all you need to know about the flipping Gators.


I got some much needed absolution this morning (somehow I don't think next week's kneeling will be for nowt either)...then slept. I've got a headache and I've been painting.

 
Yet another, soon to be, masterpiece that will never hang in my own house. Martha just can't get down with it. I feel bad because she bought the canvas. It's huge. She asked for something to hang in the dinning room...Ha. She should have stipulated "not in a dinning room that you would have but, in one where actual people would be eating." :)

8 comments:

  1. I like the band's attitude.
    That's a powerful piece of work you've done there, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir...still working it

    I love Death Grips...sadly I think they called it quits recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nae luck on the old US Fitba Erik -you should maybe stick with the painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the party.

      If only it was that easy to give it up...at least they're off next Saturday and I can watch the rest of the games in peace.

      I'll keep the brushes handy though.

      Delete
  4. I love the painting, I also get where Martha's coming from. It's a bit too meaty for my dining room. Hang on, what am I saying? I don't even have a dining room! But if I had one I would commission you to paint something kinda radishy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might please you to know that the meaty element is gone ma'am.

      Delete
    2. In case I haven't made this clear y'all...I am happy to take commissions but, remember clowns, before you make your requests...it's money that talks. So talk mo' bucks...H to the Izzo V to the...sorry. uhmmm.

      Delete