Friday, February 14, 2014

Workin' It

Just some paintings and racket...


I need to finish his left shoe and then I think he's done.





The best that can be said about her right now is that she's survived the scraper. Her arm and hand are a little dead but I think we can fix it up.


Madonna's one truly great moment.


Funny...I got a great shape out of her hand...one that will reappear in various forms in the future. I had to paint over it though at some point. I guess I had to...damn. At any rate it's well documented.




Just because I feel like hearing it.

2 comments:

  1. So much art coming out of here, Erik - fantastic!
    Love that hand too. Difficult things to draw, I find. I'm a foot fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More frustration than art the last couple of days.

      Our girl there didn't survive...I had to wipe her off last night. She'll be back though.

      Delete